It's Thursday. I still have to wait till Friday comes and for that day to end. I have not received any calls from AA, so haven't my frens. I have mixed emotions ryte now. Restless, excited, nervous.. u name it! I have to do something to keep my mind of thinking about it. Give me some ideas, ppl!!
A long lost fren of mine (as she herself puts it!), Elsa has her own blog now. Hehe. I actually forced her into signing up for one. I think blogging is really one of the good ways to destress urself. At times, I do wonder if it really helps, which it does but sometimes, I stopped myself from writing things I really wanna let out. One of the reasons why I can't write is bcoz ppl might think that I'm racist which I am so not but there are so many of them around.. and them; meaning that one particular race. I feel like I'm in that country where they originated from. REALLY!! I can't stand them! They talk so loud and they're sooo rude!! Yes, my own race can be rude too but we're not as bad as those ppl!!! OMG! I should stop writing about this!
Anyway, last nyte, Azmir called up and we went out for coffee, well he did. I had PC.. as in Pure Chocolate.. not that thing where u type, surf and do ur work with. We both haven't been going out for quite some time. According to Azmir, last nyte was his first nyte out after I dunno how many days. We saw new billboards along TTDI towards Hartamas link. Oh and he actually took the other way back to my place instead of the usual way. He said that happened bcoz dah lama tak kluar. Okay. Khekhe. So cute.
It's 1620hrs. I don't think they're gonna call me. I don't think I'm in. Arrghh! The frustration I'm feeling ryte now... no one will ever feel it! I'm gonna go drown myself if I don't get the job. Hang myself maybe. Arrgh! I'm such a drama queen! Stop smiling, Elsa! U're one too!! Hah-ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment