Thursday, June 24, 2004

Superman & Wonder Woman

Amir was online this afternoon and so was Nick. Two days in a row... a coincidence? Maybe. The last time I sms-ed Amir, I was a bit harsh and he ignored me eversince, I figured he must be bloody pissed off at me so I didn't message him online. I didn't expect him to say hi but he did! The conversation was normal but good. At one point the conversation was pretty hilarious becoz we started talking about superheroes outfits. When I was small, daddy dearest bought me a WonderWoman outfit. Amir had a Superman outfit. He still has it!! ::LOL:: I don't know about mine.. I gotta ask mum about it. Oh yeah, I have to look for my cheerleading oufit as well. ::LOL:: I think today was the first time (in the past few months) I laughed so hard. I wanted to tell him that I miss him but I refrained myself from saying so. Don't wanna embarass myself. I'm pretty sure he doesn't miss me.

I'm such a klutz lately. I bumped my knee the other day. Today, I was in a hurry, langgar the desk and now I have a bruise on my left hip! I bruise so easily lately. Sakit gile!! I didn't tell mum about it. Hehehe. She asked me to put minyak apa ntah on my knee but I didn't bother... so can't complain if sakit!

I've been on the Net a lot lately. What am I doing? Surfing on movies and actors. Hehe. Think I should get some DVDs and watch the actors. Assimilate myself with the art of acting. ::LOL::

Of late, I have been an influence of ppl. A good influence I must say. Some of my frens have started their own blogs after reading mine. It makes me happy when someone says "Hey, I have a blog of my own! And u had something to do with my starting one!". It's a wonderful feeling. It's no biggie but really, it's always the small things that give me the tingle! Just like when he says.. hi to me online. Hehe. Pathetic I know. Zip it!!

No comments: