Saturday, June 19, 2004

A Letter..

Dear Liz,

Hello there. I don’t usually do this, in fact I don’t do this sort of thing at all but the situation calls for it. I have no absolute idea on who you are. I don’t remember having a friend by the name of Liz or Liza or Elizabeth or anything that comes close to Liz. You’re probably one of the many girls that envy with what I have. Btw, could you tell me what it is? I have no idea at all. I’m not a millionaire (not yet, hehehe), I don’t have many friends tho the ones I have are enough for me to say I have many wonderful friends. I don’t know what I did to deserve all the things you said about me but I’m pretty sure you’re gonna say that I went out with your bf or am going out with your bf (that’s not the case here, I’m very sure!) or I took whatever modeling job that you were supposed to get but didn’t becuz you were busy having a hangover or God knows what else. Look lady, I don’t care. You have something to say about me, say it to my face. Don’t be a damn coward and send me nasty emails. I’m not mad, I just don’t understand people like you. Such bloody cowards. Come over and spit it on my face, babe. You struck me as the sort of person who’s not scared of anything, mcm berani gila, well, this is your chance to prove to yourself and your friends (and me) on how fucking brave you are. According to you, I’m a slut, sorry, let me get it right, a pussy bitch-ass AND a slut, well, even if I am, what is it to you?? I know you wanna be like me but you just can’t. I’m one in a million, honey. You gotta face the fact that you can never be like me or anyone as slutty as I am. Slutty girls rock, numsayin? Well, you ain’t rocking, girl. I don’t have to fuck any of the guys that work in that agency to get that job. I got it with my own hard work. Unlike some girls I know. =).

So that’s about it. I hope you’ll have a nice day after reading this. If you’re a Muslim, sembahyang-lah, it would really help. If you don’t know how to, there are many books on how-to-pray. Get one, read it and practice it, honey..

No comments: