I got an sms from a fren of mine a couple of hours ago. I got to know her during the AA interview. We've been calling and sms-ing each other often. A pretty gal. We got along well. So, I saw her name and thot she must've wanted to know whether I'm joining her this Friday at Passion but what she wrote shocked me. Her fiancee broke off their engagement. I sms-ed her and asked if she wanted me to call her. Now, I wouldn't wanna call her without asking becoz she might not want to talk to anyone but she said yes and that she really needed someone to talk to. So I called her up and she was, of coz crying. It's not the typical drama secne where a pretty gal is at the beach with the wind blowing in her hair and tears rolling down her cheeks with a soft ballad playing at the back... no.. it was a high pitched kinda cry... some sort of what I did when he broke up with me. Except I swear I sounded much better.. I mean, my crying altho that is so not the point I'm trying to make here. I told her to calm down and she told me that... he broke it off on the Net. I was dumbfounded! ON THE FREAKING NET!! What is up with you guys?! Aren't you man enough to break it off on the phone? In fact, I think it's a coward way to break it off on the phone.. don't you have the balls to go over to her place and break it off there and then? You're hurting her anyway so why not just stab her in the chest and tell her straight in the face?!?! Men! They're all the same. Really. She said he gave her this reason.. "I love you but I don't have feelings for you.." What in the freaking world is that suppose to mean?? OMG... why are all guys using that excuse to break up a r/ship? If you meet someone new... just tell her that you met someone new. You're bored with her.. tell her that. Don't give some lame stupid pathetic excuse!
I know exactly how she feels ryte now. I wish I can go over and hug her but of coz when something like this happens, it's best to be left alone. I told her to go get some ice-cream but she said, that will only remind her of her ex-fiancee. It's not easy to get over this. It's ex-fiancee... not ex-bf. Even some of my frens are having a hard time getting over a break up with their bfs and here she is being left by her ex-fiancee. The thing is, she's lucky becoz she's only 19. She's pretty and has a lot of things to look forward to. A lot of potential bfs out there for her. Altho I wouldn't recommend her to date anyone so soon becoz then it will be a rebound kinda thing. Speak for yourself, hehe. I promised her I'd take her out when she's ready to. She said for now.. she just wants to stay home. Maybe for a month. Hehe.. she sounds just like me. She said she felt much better after talking to me and I did make her laugh but I still feel kinda useless. It's like I could have done more but it's just not the ryte time. I joked about both of us should transform ourselves into lesbians... which she totally agreed and said we should date each other. Not a bad idea... actually. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment