Monday, May 31, 2004

Friday.. Geezz.. Lamenye!!!

Alhamdullillah.. the interview went well. My interview was at 12noon but I was late due to the speed trap along the Cyberjaya link. I was praying HARD as not to get summoned! Nasib baik tak. Arrived there at about 12.30pm, went straight to the Corporate Office altho I needed to pee badly (yeah, u don't need to know that.. hehe) and they said I was late.. (tell me something I don't already know!) so I should wait while they interview those who arrived first. Too many things to tell but I think over all I did pretty good. I just have to wait till Friday to know if I nailed it or not. Friday!! That's like.. 4 days more to go! Oh and after all the studying I did on Air Asia and the Asia region, not even one of them asked me anything on that!! I could tell anyone of u anything on Air Asia ryte now! Not that it was a waste of reading, at least I know things most.. well, some of the ppl out there don't know. Hehe. Like u would really wanna know about Air Asia.

I haven't read the papers yet. Not even yesterday's. That is so unlike me. I think I was preparing for the interview and I had a really bad day yesterday. I have to catch up on my reading soon.

Nick called to wish me good luck. Oh and those who I didn't expect to call me up and wish me, actually did!! Okay, not call but at least they sms-ed me. It's so sweet of u guys. Elsa, Azmir, Nick and Abg El. Roselyn wished me good luck as well. Hehe.. thanks ppl! Really appreciate it! Azmir especially. He doesn't really remember all this stuff but surprisingly he did. I actually almost fell off the bed when I received his sms. Hmmm.. he actually remembered.. WOW! That was nice.

So.. Friday huh? What am I going to do till Friday so that I won't think.. "Oh man.. it's only Tuesday!".. "Geez.. Today is Wednesday??".. u catch the drift?

No comments: