Monday, June 21, 2004

Missing you...

I'm at home. I got up thinking about him. Every morning when I wake up, I think of him. The last thing I think of before I go to bed is him. We haven't spoken to each other since a week ago. Now, if he's in Canada then that's alryte with me but he's not. I miss his voice. I miss everything about him. The first time he broke up with me.. which at that time, I wasn't so sure the basis of our r/ship... but he begged... well, he wasn't on his knees or anything like that but he wanted so much for us to be frens. I wasn't okay with that but bcoz he was important to me as much as he is ryte now, I gave in. And I don't regret doing so... not even a bit. Now, he broke up with me.. again but he just sort of left me hanging. He wanted to be frens but he's ignoring me. So.. which is it now? Are we suppose to be frens.. or not? I have set in my mind that we shall remain frens but with this silent treatment that he's giving me, it's clear to me that.. that's the last thing he wants.

Razlan's back from New Zealand. For good. Good news for a lot of gals out there. Hahaa. Nick just called again. I have to decide soon. At a time like this, I wish I have him to talk to. :P Arrrghhh! I miss him..

No comments: