I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all fathers around the world Happy Father's Day! To my dad, I love you and I'd be lost without you!
I went out with Khalil yesterday. We watched 'The Punisher'.. can't say it was punishing watching it.. it was okay. had a good time with Khalil. We talked a lot! About our memories in SSP. Him being my junior and we talked about what he looks for in a gal. Hehe.. I'll look for one that will suit your criterias, yah? I'll make sure she can speak Malay! Khekhe. That's a first. Guys usually look for a gal that speaks English anyway, Khalil is such a sweetheart. One of my best petbros. I can't believe how matured he is. I've known him since he was 12 and I always look at him in that way.. somehow. So, yesterday when we talked and discussed about life and careers, I see a different side of him. He seems like the quiet type but it's amazing how he can talk like a 30 yr old. Mind you, he's only 23. I would really like to see him with a really fine looking lady! So, Khalil, if you're reading this, thanks for the company. We definitely should do it again. Hehe.. btw, Diana called last nyte.. hehe.
Khalil sent me home about 7-ish and my bro said he wouldn't be in for dinner so I should get my own dinner. My parents were in Melaka and were staying overnyte. Dezmark had just finished his exams so I decided to call him. Picked me up about 9-ish and we had drinks at one of the mamak restaurants nearby my place since traffic was really bad. He was so happy bcoz his exams are over. It was a bit freaky to see him in that state. He's so serious most of the time I see him and to see him smile and giggling... it was freeaakky! Anyway, we talked and talked. Mostly about LOTR. Funny.. Khalil and I talked about LOTR too. I can't wait for the extended version of Return of The King. We went back to my place and played a couple of games of Solitaire. Abg El said he went to catch 'Chronicles of Riddick' (something like that..)n and he said it was Riddick-ulous! Hahaa. Good one. I'm not really bothered to catch that coz I'm not a big fan of Van Diesel and I don't think it's worth watching it at the cinema. I can't wait for Spiderman 2! White Chicks too.. hehe. Wayans.. they always crack me up.
I'm suppose to watch a movie with Izzat but I have plans with my family today. I'll make it up to him one of these days. Farrah wants to see me.. I seriously have to re-schedule all my appointments. I haven't chatted with Rangga for a while now. Hope he's spending a lot of time with his gf. She'll be leaving soon for UK and well, I hope the LDR will work out for the both of them. It doesn't usually work out.. but I'm praying for him. Hope I'll see him online soon. Have a lot to tell him. Rangga! Get your ass online soon, will ya??

No comments:
Post a Comment