I love BMW! I do! I really do! I wish I could marry a BMW but of coz it's a machine and that's quite impossible but I would seriously consider marrying someone who would either get me the 330ci or BMW 6series.. or both! Kidding! Arrgghh! They're so gorgeous!
The 6 series coupe.. if you see one in black.. you'd probably faint! I know I will! Not to mention the convertible! Sighhhh. The fuel consumption is pretty alryte with me and as for the performance.. if a car looks that good, I don't bloody care about the performance! BMW is just like what the caption says.. sheer driving pleasure... and me being a woman I don't care as long as it's BMW! Arrrghh!!! BMW.. maannnnn..... I can get seriously high just thinking about BMW cars! For a 'small' manufacturer BMW is on both a design and product roll. Altho now most of the products are designed by Americans. The new range of the 7 series are okay.. but I really love the old 7 series.
Sigh... I really gotta work hard if I want BMW 645i convertible!

No comments:
Post a Comment