I brought Dila to the Cheer 2004. It was great. I have to say, better than last year. The crowd was fantastic! The participants? They were awesome. Except from a couple of skools. I won't mention the name of this paricular skool, but the cheers and routines were pretty funny. I have respect for them tho, they had the guts to enter the competition. Amir's ex-gf's skool was one of the participants. They were.. not bad. It was funny to see their faces when they didn't win first place becoz before my cousin's skool performed, semua mcm bagus!! Sri Bintang Utara, my cousin was from that skool and last year, she was one of the cheerleaders, altho I'm not quite sure if I got the name of the skool right but their performance was AWESOME! They rocked the stadium with their slick and well choreographed. Assunta's Phoenix was good. They were impressive but towards the end of their cheer, one or two of them fell... too bad. I think they were pretty great. The event started at 9am but we went around 11-ish, so we missed few of the performances, one of them, the Vulcanz boys team. Seafield Sec. Skool. Yeap, boys team.. hey, they were awesome man! They won the Best Newcomer title. Phat! I really liked their steps. Not bad for a newcomer. Too bad they're not that cute.. okay, well, I didn't really take a good look at them but I guess some of them are but I can't be bothered. They're younger than I am. I met Aznee (Ninie) there. We were walking towards the main entrance to wait for my bro, and I heard someone called out my name. I was so afraid to look up coz I was so not in the mood to bump or meet anyone but I had to.. so yeah, it was Ninie.. hehe.. tapi it was so good to see her. She's sooo cute!!! If only I had a younger bro aged between 20 to 22, I would have introduced her to him. Sigh. Promised her that I'd have coffee with her one of these days. Yeah, haven't had that in a while with a gf so I might make some time for her real soon.
Rangga said I haven't been myself lately. I think so too but I seriously don't know what's bothering me... I'm pretty messed up ryte now. I don't even feel like writing much today.
Abg El will be leaving for Dubai on the 3rd July for a week. But if everything goes well, he'll be going for good a month after he comes back. I don't know how would I end up not having him around...

No comments:
Post a Comment