This week has been crazy! Weekend too. I'm fully-booked! First news, I am being stalked. I thot it was just an infatuation that person has for me but it has gone overboard. Not only has that person been harrasing me thru emails and phone calls. Flowers have been sent to MY house and that totally freaked me out bcoz I have no idea where she got my home address and not only that, I was on my way to meet the director of the movie and Nick, as I got into the cab, she messaged me and said how gorgeous I looked in the dress.. and I was like.. "Where the hell are you?". She knows every single thing I'm doing whenever I'm out.. is that freaky or IS THAT FREAKY?? I told Azmir about it, he said oh it's nothing. Yeah, I bet u it's nothing!! It's a gal, that's one thing and I totally don't like the idea of her following me around. I went to the police which of course there isn't anything they can do bcoz she hasn't done anything. Hello! She is harrasing me! So, I gotta wait till she touches me then u're gonna do something about it?? Thanks but I'll do it my way since there's ISN'T anything u guys can do.
Other than that, I'm busy preparing myself for a shoot. A Filipino hiphop group is shooting a videoclip here and I was chosen as one of the dancers. So it has been training and practising since Wednesday. Haven't had a decent sleep in days. Today is the only day I'm free to blog and check my email account. Actually, I only have till 3.30pm then I'm off for training and the shoot will be done tomorrow. Wish me luck everybody! Will keep posting.. well, when I have the free time!
Take care and God Bless!!

No comments:
Post a Comment