Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My reply to Sexylove

Wow - What a crazy end to the year, but all-in-all a good end to it.....or what do you think my Love?? I think we got through it all really well, don't you think ? 'smile' THANK YOU for your love, support and for trying real hard to be patient, etc.....I know it wasn't always easy!!


It was a crazy, intense, sad and emotional end to the year. Can't really say it was a good end but we did go through it all together and the end of 2007 has brought us closer to each other more than ever - emotionally and mentally.

I THANK YOU for being there for me -- your love and support have made me stronger in dealing with my loss. Yeah yeah - I tried REAL hard to be patient... *smile*

Firstly, I have to apologise to my Babygirl for leaving her all alone on here for some time now - I know she understands why I have not been on here for the last few weeks, and I just wanted to say to you my love - YOU ARE REALLY AMAZING !!!


It's a known fact that WE ARE BOTH REALLY AMAZING!!! *smile* Aren't we full of ourselves? I know - your answer would be -- "No, Babygirl... YOU are full of yourself" -- *smile*

I miss you and have missed US the last few weeks - more and more than before ! Thank you for being there for me, almost 'all' the time...'smile' I love you for that.....xxx


Almost 'all' the time... you know very well it's impossible to be there for you ALL the time, given the situation - *smile*. I have missed you as well and again, we have established that during our phone conversations during your 2 week vacation.

If you knew how much I need to look in your eyes right this moment, to tell you how much I need you - and how much I love you Babygirl - If you had to really know, I am sure you would not be able to handle it....xx I know, cause I am struggling to control the feelings myself.....


Nicely said! I can assure you that I feel the same way. All the things you're feeling - missing, loving, hoping, wanting, wishing - I feel it too! It's really hard being thousand miles away from each other and sometimes. I'm sorry for not being able to cope with it... it's just too hard at times.

I want you to enjoy your time with the family over these coming few day's and weeks......say hi to them all for me please? Ask them to please look after you for me, cause I don't think you can do it yourself all the time 'smile'


My family takes good care of me - don't worry about that! Hey, I am capable of taking good care of myself, thank you very much! :P

Baby......I LOVE YOU so much......and I miss the hell out of you right now.....I need to have you here with me soon...VERY soon !! xxx


Me three!! I LOVE YOU endlessly and I miss you so very much! I miss looking at you! I miss your silly jokes and I miss your silly self more!! *smile* I need you too and believe me, I need you more than ever now...

THANK YOU for loving, caring and praying for me. You are the GREATEST thing that has EVER happened to me, my love!

Hope to see you back here on Monday!

xxx

- Babylove

2 comments:

*s.a.s* said...

Hi Stella and B/F.. Sorry but i dont know your b/f name.. My friends call me Brian and i`ve heard alot about you and b/f from Sandy. I hope you dont mind me leaving a comment on your page but i read what you`ve been through recently and i want offer my condolencises to you and your famaily for what is a dear loss. I was so impressed with what you wrote, your courage to go forward in what must be a very difficult time 4 u... It seem like me you`ve met someone who gives you alot of comfort, and i hope you both have many many happy years together.. Take Care.. Brian

MsQuixotic said...

Hey Brian! Thank you for your kind words. I don't mind at all and I'm very sure D (my BF) doesn't mind either.

Like your SO, mine has given me a lot of comfort and he has been with me throughout my hard time dealing with my loss and as far as I know, I have been quite a support to him when he was dealing with some personal stuff as well.

Thank you and I hope you both will have a great time together when you come down.. :) I'm sure if you both connect on all levels, you both will have a bright future.