Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am Officially Pissed Off!!!

I was told by Sandy that Noura smokes weed or used to smoke. Wow. Apparently, TJ the exBF was a great influence in her life. She stopped drinking a few years back and started again when she met TJ. Never did weed but tried and hooked on it when she got involved with TJ. So basically she threw her already messed up life away for an idiot who in the first place could care less about her well being. And she loves this guy.

I am pissed off because how can she throw her life away just like that? She may still be alive but still why get involve in something so stupid?? It's bad enough that she doesn't know how to take care of herself! She told Sandy that she's going for medical check up today and will be doing the abortion some other day. WTH?!

This is all beyond my comprehension and really, I am done worrying about her well being. I can't deal with people like Noura who is so effing messed up!!!


2 comments:

*s.a.s* said...

hey hun...i agree...she is pretty fucked up...and the best part is she wont listen...so i suggest we turn a blind eye n a deaf ear to hear...let her sort herself out...chill sweetie..no use getting wound up because of a stupid person who cant value your effort..

MsQuixotic said...

Thing is, I'm feeling pretty messed up myself!!!