First of all, thank you so much for your entry! It really touched my heart and I couldn't stop my tears reading it. I'm happy to know that you loved her even though you both got to know each other via emails and that one phone call.
My mother did think highly of you, my love and she was very happy to know that the reason I have been more cheerful than ever was because of you. It is sad that there wouldn't be a second phone call to her anymore but for me, it's enough that she got the chance to talk to you that one time. She was smiling the whole evening too, that I remember very much.
It's been 20 days now and I am still missing mother just as much since the first day she left all of us. I think about her day and night - how she used to nag about my not eating breakfast, our mother-daughter talks - I miss that so much as I have so many things I want to tell her. Good and bad. I know I can 'talk' to her but it's just not the same. She had the best advice and was always willing to listen to me at at any time. I miss making silly remarks and hearing her silly comebacks.
I miss her smile... smell... voice. I miss her cooking! Gosh I miss that so very much. It isn't the same as eating out - even if we ate a place that serves the same type of dishes. She taught me a few dishes but again, it wouldn't be the same even if I cooked it although I was told my curry was tastier *smile* - it wouldn't have been if it wasn't for my mother.
I miss her very much today... but I know my father misses her more.
- Babylove

No comments:
Post a Comment