In some parts of the world, TOMORROW is already TODAY and TODAY is YESTERDAY. In other parts of the world, today is YESTERDAY and TOMORROW will be TODAY... so who's to say I missed your birthday??
xxx
Yes, I just had to mention your age! :P
This is my second year wishing you Happy Birthday. Last time was obviously, last year. I wish I was there with you celebrating every minute of your birthday - watching cricket (I'd probably doze off or I'd be listening to your explanation of the game - my bet is on the latter), you cooking for me (wait.. it should be the other way around, right??) and shopping... (wait.... this is your birthday, sorry!) no, I mean golfing or anything my baby wants to do! *I pretty much have a good idea what it is!*
I hope your day was filled with lots of love, happiness and laughter. I'm sure you had a great day and time. Again, I wish I was there with you but this is how it is for now... but who knows in the future - we might just celebrate your birthday and other special occasions together, right?
I love you and hope good things will come your way not just on your birthday but throughout your whole lifetime!
xxx
- Babylove

No comments:
Post a Comment