I really do!! It's raining heavily right now and I wish I could just go outside and get myself wet! Just dancing in the rain and then get sick! Wooohoooo!!!
I am still quite stressful with Noura's situation. She's so friggin' stupid! I am not kidding you cause she has no idea what she wants to do with her baby and life. Okay yeah, she's going for abortion but is taking her own bloody sweet time about it!!!
How can one be so calm about things like this? First of all, how can one take such a big risk?!
Yeah you can tell I am trying out this font stuff...
- Babygirl
I am still quite stressful with Noura's situation. She's so friggin' stupid! I am not kidding you cause she has no idea what she wants to do with her baby and life. Okay yeah, she's going for abortion but is taking her own bloody sweet time about it!!!
How can one be so calm about things like this? First of all, how can one take such a big risk?!
Yeah you can tell I am trying out this font stuff...
- Babygirl

No comments:
Post a Comment