I have no idea what is wrong with me but I am so obsessed with wedding rings right now. I have never been so obsessed with one before, I kid you not!
I think it all started from this ring I am wearing right now and also a site on 'synthetic' diamonds which came with a lot of different designs that could make any sane woman go insane! I saw only a few pages but I kept going back to the one that caught my eyes instantly when I opened the page. It is one hell of a beautiful ring!!! I am not so much of a girly girl type (or I would like to think so and well, a lot of people have said so) but gee whizz... I am going gaga over this ring.
I will post an image on it as soon as I get home!
Sexylove, I miss you and you better be trying to get hold of me today!
xxx
- Babylove

No comments:
Post a Comment