I went to visit you earlier, mum. I'm sure you know that, unless you were busy visiting other people *smile*.
I miss you more than I did the first day. There is so much I want to tell you and I miss having you around physically here with all of us. Remember how I used to crack you up with my silly remarks on things we see on TV? Or how we used to stare at fashion victims and giggle away? Aaahhh missed that lots!! Mum, my staff seems to think that I am funny and witty... where do they get that idea?!?
It's one month today and I still can't believe you're gone. I am still coping in my own ways. Oh I found your shawl - my favourite shawl. I was going out of my mind looking for it and daddy told me someone put it in the top drawer of the Ikea drawers. I am so happy someone found it and put it there and I wore it today when I visited you. I will always wear that piece. You liked it on me too. *smile*
Sandy wrote a beautiful piece about you on her blog and she says that you read our blogs... well, not too sure about that but if you do (I don't think you know I have one but being one of the cool people UP there, I suppose you're almost capable of anything?), I want you to know that I love you very much, mummy and I miss you soooo very much. I hope I have made you proud. Most of my friends still can't believe that you're gone and those who I bumped into recently, also daddy's and the brothers' friends when informed - can't stop telling us how amazing of a woman you were, mummy. Remember, you thought people didn't really like you...? well, I can tell and assure you that PEOPLE ADORE YOU TREMENDOUSLY!!! I had friends who wanted to swap their mothers with you, ingat tak??! You know I told them... HELL NO! *smile* Mum, is it okay for me to say "hell no"??
Oh Wafi can tell the time now! She showed on the clock what the time is etc and she has started learning how to read Arabic. I bet she'll finish the Al-Quran first than I do! LC is as smart as ever. She loves daddy's company. I'm happy with the way things turned out between daddy and Ezy but at the same time, it's sad that you are not around with us... and you know what I mean about that.
I wish I could have one last hug with you, mummy. I want that very bad. I miss you. I haven't cried for a few days and right now, I can't stop crying cause I miss you.... I miss you, mummy. Sometimes I feel like I need therapy because of how I feel. At times I am angry at you for leaving us behind but I know God loves you more than the rest of us and He wants you up there with him and then, thinking that - I would be happy but sad still cause I can't have you to hug, kiss and talk to. We had a lot to do - we planned so many things to do and now, they are just untouched memories.
Mummy, I feel in me that you loved all us of unconditionally... asking nothing in return. You always put us before you and we can't thank you enough. I am so sorry I didn't thank you enough when you were around on earth. Daddy is always talking about how good you treated him, always looked out for him, made sure he ate good healthy food.
I know you're looking after us from where you are.
I love you, mummy dearest.
You're one in a million.
I'd be lucky to be half the woman you were.
(Can't see that happening *smile*)
Love and miss you always,
Tya
I miss you more than I did the first day. There is so much I want to tell you and I miss having you around physically here with all of us. Remember how I used to crack you up with my silly remarks on things we see on TV? Or how we used to stare at fashion victims and giggle away? Aaahhh missed that lots!! Mum, my staff seems to think that I am funny and witty... where do they get that idea?!?
It's one month today and I still can't believe you're gone. I am still coping in my own ways. Oh I found your shawl - my favourite shawl. I was going out of my mind looking for it and daddy told me someone put it in the top drawer of the Ikea drawers. I am so happy someone found it and put it there and I wore it today when I visited you. I will always wear that piece. You liked it on me too. *smile*
Sandy wrote a beautiful piece about you on her blog and she says that you read our blogs... well, not too sure about that but if you do (I don't think you know I have one but being one of the cool people UP there, I suppose you're almost capable of anything?), I want you to know that I love you very much, mummy and I miss you soooo very much. I hope I have made you proud. Most of my friends still can't believe that you're gone and those who I bumped into recently, also daddy's and the brothers' friends when informed - can't stop telling us how amazing of a woman you were, mummy. Remember, you thought people didn't really like you...? well, I can tell and assure you that PEOPLE ADORE YOU TREMENDOUSLY!!! I had friends who wanted to swap their mothers with you, ingat tak??! You know I told them... HELL NO! *smile* Mum, is it okay for me to say "hell no"??
Oh Wafi can tell the time now! She showed on the clock what the time is etc and she has started learning how to read Arabic. I bet she'll finish the Al-Quran first than I do! LC is as smart as ever. She loves daddy's company. I'm happy with the way things turned out between daddy and Ezy but at the same time, it's sad that you are not around with us... and you know what I mean about that.
I wish I could have one last hug with you, mummy. I want that very bad. I miss you. I haven't cried for a few days and right now, I can't stop crying cause I miss you.... I miss you, mummy. Sometimes I feel like I need therapy because of how I feel. At times I am angry at you for leaving us behind but I know God loves you more than the rest of us and He wants you up there with him and then, thinking that - I would be happy but sad still cause I can't have you to hug, kiss and talk to. We had a lot to do - we planned so many things to do and now, they are just untouched memories.
Mummy, I feel in me that you loved all us of unconditionally... asking nothing in return. You always put us before you and we can't thank you enough. I am so sorry I didn't thank you enough when you were around on earth. Daddy is always talking about how good you treated him, always looked out for him, made sure he ate good healthy food.
I know you're looking after us from where you are.
I love you, mummy dearest.
You're one in a million.
I'd be lucky to be half the woman you were.
(Can't see that happening *smile*)
Love and miss you always,
Tya

No comments:
Post a Comment