Although I never had the PREVILEGE of meeting your mother, my babygirl, I did love her too......Out of the bit of communication I had with her via e-mail, and of the way you always spoke about her, I knew that I loved her too......and I also knew we would get along very well, would we ever get the chance to meet !!
I think what made me the saddest of all, when I heard she was no longer with us, was that I would never get the chance to meet her......and she will never meet me ! xxx
I really loved you Nora.....I really enjoyed our e-mails and I will ALWAYS miss them.....I am soooo angry with myself, for not calling you for a 2nd time, so we could talk more than we did that first time !! I am so sorry for not calling again....xx
I really love your daughter & I will love her for a very long time still........and I will look after her to the best of my ability!!
With all my love.....xxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment