Friday, May 21, 2004

"But.. I'm not anorexic.."

So I went to see the doctor yesterday. Everyone is making a big fuss about my not eating and after each meal, I'm off to the ladies. I'm not anorexic. I wouldn't want to be even if I'm unhappy with my body which I am, btw. Maybe a lil more weight would be better but I love my body and wouldn't do anything to it.

Besides my losing appetite, I have gotten back my chest pains. I was doing good before, a couple of weeks back but now, it's getting worst and sometimes, I can't sleep at nyte and when I do get some sleep, I would wake up in the middle of the nyte becoz I would get this aching feeling on my chest.. like someone's stabbing me, but this time from the front. It hurts like hell and it gets to the point where I would cry myself to sleep.

So, how's the new look? I love it and thanks to Chocolaty for making it happen. Thank u so much!

No comments: