My flu is gone. Not fully gone but gone. Hehe. I'm feeling much better today. Thanks to my frens. He sms-ed me yesterday evening. It was nothing much but I felt better in a way when I received the sms.
When u go abroad to futher ur studies.. u realise that there are bigger opportunities out there for u. What u have, doesn't seem to be enough. U know u can get something much better. I guess that's what he's going thru. I'm not all that (altho he said I am) so I'm pretty sure he'd want someone better. I think I can go thru this. It will take me some time... but I will heal. Maybe I won't. Who knows. I just hope he's happy with his decision. I respect what he wants. I can't force him, can I? I was never in his league anyway. He's above me. I'm just not his type after all, I guess. Hope all's well on ur side, greekGod.

No comments:
Post a Comment