Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I'm bored...

Name one person who comes to mind in each question

1. Always make you laugh.
Wafi

2. Always make you angry
Wafi

3. Always irritates of you
Wafi

4. Always be there for you
Azmir

5. Always buy present for you
Isma Edli

6. Always hangout with you
Wafi

7. Always smile at you
Wafi

8. Always pay for you
Hmmm.. my dad? Azmir? My bros? My mum?? ME?!?

9. Always drive you around
My bros! Azmir! Sorry had to break the rule!

10. Always ask homework question
When I was in skool... Linda

11. Always need your help
Nick!!! Hehehe...

12. Always make you wait
A lot of ppl!! Punctuality is the key, ppl!!

13. Always sleep in class
I can't remember.. it was ages ago..

14. Always cannot make up his/her mind
Hahaha... u know who u are....

15. Always late for class
Maz.. my bestfren in high skool

16. Never take a bus/train/aeroplane
Hmmm... I don't know any..

17. Has messy hair
Mokh

18. Untidy
Mokh

19. Someone you love?
*Sigh..*

20. Last but not the least... any idol?
Deanna Yusoff.. she's hot, she rawks!

No comments: