About wanting to go to bed or lock myself up. I'm still online bcoz I know if I were to go into my room, I would start thinking about things that would upset me and eventually cry myself to sleep... no, have been doing that for the past couple of days.. make it 7 days.. so.. yeah, need to take my mind off it.
I wish I had gone out today. Catch a movie. Alone. Hehe. I have never done that in my entire 23 and a half yrs of living in this beautiful country. I love Malaysia. It's soooo beautiful!! So many things for foreigners to look forward to here.. and.. okay, let's get back to what I was saying.. yeah, I have never. Have u? I don't think I can watch a movie alone at the cinema, mind u.. if it were at home, yeah.. I've done that a million times! I can't. I would probably sit for.. let's say.. 10 mins.. and BYE! I don't know how the hell my bros can do that. I've told my frens.. a million times that I'm gonna give that a try.. yeah, maybe we'll get tickets of the same movie but different seats.. and u're all thinking.. "WTF?? That's pretty much like watching it with the whole gang!" ... I KNOW!!!! But I just can't see myself seating alone with a couple next to me.. both sides.. so weird! I'm not saying those who had watched a movie alone or the ones who have been doing that all this while are pathetic losers.. NO, sir.. u're not! I respect those lonerangers.. hehe.. I always giggle when I use that word.. lonerangers... khekhekhe...
Okay.. my dad wants to go eat mee goreng mamak now.. gotta teman him. Will write back later.. or whenever I'm in the mood..
God bless!

No comments:
Post a Comment