I didn't sleep well last nyte. Most of the time, I was tossing and turning. My niece woke me up at 10am. Banging on my door and calling out my name. It's so nice to have her wake me up in the morning. As I have much expected, the only reason why she wanted to come into my room was to play with my Stitch. Cuddle up with it and me. She's so adorable and I can't wait for to start talking in full sentences. She just lost one of her grandpa and it has left me with awed with the way she's taking it. She's much too young to understand but from her facial expressions, I know she feels the loss. She sat quietly at one corner last nyte, as if she's thinking about her late grandfather and when her mum came home (my sister-in-law), my niece went up to her, hugged and was comforting her mother. She's only 1 yr 10 months. So cute!
I had no appointments today. Wished I had made some for today. Am bored to death. Too messed-up to go out. I'm just having this mixed feelings inside of me at the moment. There's so much to do but so little time or maybe I'm just lazy. I know I should start doing some of the work that I have put off since last week (which is not in a hurry anyway) but I'm just too... lazy. I'm not a lazy-bum but I'm just not in the ryte mood. Yeah, that is it. I'm not in the mood. What I'm in the mood for is sushi! Sad thing is, no one to go to have some with. Everybody's at work. Tisha has started her new job at Astro. Haven't been talking to her for almost 3 weeks now. Irina is at work and she only finishes at 10pm and by that time, sushi place would be closed. Maybe I should get my bro to take me. My bf? Well, he's pretty busy at the moment...
Ezy hasn't called since he left for Dubai. I hope he's doing well. I have so many things on my mind that I have been wanting to post on the blog but there's just too many and maybe one day, when I'm in the ryte mind and mood, I'll post them. It's my everyday thots of the way other ppl living their lives. I realised that there is a lot of ppl out there who couldn't care less about other ppl. Some of them as young as 12 yrs old! I guess that's bcoz their parents are not bringing them up that well.. huh? I dunno.. I could be wrong. Anyway, it's lunch time and I think I better get going.

No comments:
Post a Comment