A bunch of frens came over to see me. Went to have dinner with them at Gazebo. I dropped by at Starbucks to say hi to Mokh. Asked him how he's doing and he said fine. Been busy. Asked him how come no phone calls/smses (I asked as a good fren of his and in my sweetest voice) and know what he said? "Ohh.. I have a gf now, so been spending time with her".. okay, I'm cool with that. It's great that he has a gf.. finally! Then, I asked hm how long has it been.. and he answered in a f***ing rude way.. "so sibuk!".. hello! I'm a fren of urs, if u have forgotten. I'm sorry I hurt ur feelings for having a bf but u don't have to give me an attitude for asking how u've f***ing been for the past few months. It was so uncalled for, buddy! U wanna be rude to me.. fine but u don't bloody have to do it in public. How would u f***ing feel if I do that to u?? Geez.. for all u know, ur relationship wouldn't last and u're acting all snooty! F*** u! That's all I have to say. F*** to all the guys out there! U're all f***ed up!!! I was being concerned about u not keeping in touch, and this is the treatment I get. U guys are all the same.. be it guyfrens or boyfren. U know, from now on.. don't give a f***ing care about me.. coz I don't f***ing care no more!! Okay, this is me when I'm angry... I probably read this back tomorrow morning and laugh my head off but for now, I'm so bloody upset. Everything is just soooooo wrong for me at the moment. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!

No comments:
Post a Comment