Okay, it wasn't all that exciting but pretty exciting enough for me. First of all, I had an interview with Air Asia. Passed the first and second interview. The second interview was pretty hard for I had to stand in front of 20 pretty ladies and explain to them on how to save someone. The thing is, I would have probably fainted if it were in front of 20 gorgeous guys but standing before 20 pretty ladies were hard enough. Some of them looked like they were undressing me with their eyes... pretty scary. So, I went home after the 2nd interview and told my parents that I screwed it up by answering one question wrong. Yeah, one question! Actually, i answered it correctly, it's just that I added another destination. Hello! It's Air Asia not Air Istella.. if it's my airline, I would probably fly to that mentioned destination but noo, it's not my airline! Well, just when I thot I failed, I received a call 2 days after that from Air Asia. Congratulated me on passing the 2nd interview.. *phheeww* and told me to come for the 3rd and last interview on Monday. Now, I'm restless. I am! I dunno why!! If I get the job, fine. If I don't, fine with me. It's just that... I have this feeling they're gonna ask me some stupid questions that a 10 yr old kid could answer and I'm gonna screw it up bcoz I'm bloody nervous! Rangga! If u're reading this, they fly to Jakarta. Hehe. I got that ryte! So, let's just hope I get the job so that u can take me to whatever Square u call it. Told my frens and they want u to take them clubbing. Hehehe. So, u're like our tour guide.
That aside, another exciting thing about this week was the American Idol results. I dunno about some of u guys but I like Diana Degarmo. Fantasia Barrino can sing, no doubt there but I just don't really like her voice. She's a great entertainer tho, better than Diana but I think Diana sings much better. And again, that's my opinion. I'm not saying I know better but when she sang 'I Believe'... she made me cry. I love that song.
Other than that.. my third brother was offered a job in Dubai. So if he decides to go, I'll be left alone. With my parents. I'm really close with my third brother altho we argue every single day... actually, that was last year or so but we've been really nice to each other lately and been going out a lot together which is very rare. He's a bit of a loner. Pathetice loser. Hahaha... well, so am I! Anyway, I didn't cry when Ezy left but if El leaves for Dubai, I think I'll cry. No.. I am gonna cry. The night I got the news from him, I thot about it. If he leaves, I have no one to turn to. I do tell my mum everything but there are things that we siblings tell only each other. He's very protective of me. He doesn't show it but he was really upset when I told him what happened. He saw me crying a couple of weeks back and I told him why. He told my mum he's hurt as well. That's the sweetest thing I have ever heard from him. Not straight from his mouth but to know that he's hurt coz I am from my mum, that was good enough. So that nyte, just thinking about it, made me cry. I'm pretty sure when the day comes for us to send him off to the airport.. I'll cry. I'll cry a river. Hehehe. Gile.

No comments:
Post a Comment