Tuesday, May 18, 2004

It's a hot sunny day and I'm sweating like a pig!

There was a power failure in my area a couple of hours ago. It's back on and THANK GOD! I was bored to death with nothing to do or to watch. I'm glad the power came back on before the sun goes down.

Nick is such a loser! Haha. I know u're gonna read this later. I'm chatting with him while I'm blogging. Yeah, I know I don't bloody have to tell the whole world but it's my bloody blog and I'll bloody write what I bloody want! Wooohooo!! Told u, Nick.. I can write the word bloody 4 times in a sentence. Hah! U owe me another pine of B&J! Sigh... it's not like I can eat it with u-know-who. U're busy with that... what's her name.. that french chick... femmefatale.. to eat share with me... but u know I'd rather share with him or Brandon Boyd. Sigh.... ice-cream & BB.... is that hell or heaven, mann?!?! I dunno, u tell me! Sooo... now u have to go off! Geeez...

I dunno how I'm feeling ryte now, Nick. I'm hurt. Sad. Weak. Sick. Exhausted. Angry. Confused. But I can still put a smile on my face. I guess I just don't want anyone else to know. Most of my frens still don't know and they don't read my blog, so none of them know. I'm such a failure when it comes to r/ships. Everybody leaves me at the end. It is never the other way around. Okay, I left Y but only after I found out he was cheating on me.. but that shows what a failure I am as a gf. Shuq left me. Rofhan hurt me badly. Nick.. only we both know what he did to hurt me. Yeah, Nick's my bestfren after we dated each other and I caught him with another gal playing trains and tunnels. Which took me years to accept him as a fren. Now, it's him. I'm not mad at Azmir. I'm not. Maybe I am but not angry enough to strangle him or pull his hair out! I'm just hurt...

*Shakes head* I gotta talk about something else. I was thinking just now while I was sweating due to the power failure.. no one is perfect. A person can't have everything. It's either u have the looks with no brain or a brainy that looks... I'm thinking ugly coz I can't seem to think of a more gentle word to replace it with. So, yeah.. u can't have it all... even if u're gorgeous and intelligent, u bound to have something negative about u. It could be ur BO or u're not good with older ppl/kids/society or something like that but let's say, someone u know.. is intelligent, has a social skill of Oprah Winfrey and smells good all the time but, yes there is a BUT, he/she looks like one of the guys/gals u wouldn't be caught dead with, now he/she wouldn't be considered perfect ryte? What if he/she undergoes a plastic surgery to make him/herself look good-looking.. now, he/she has ALL THAT.. so does that make he/she perfect? Do u get what I'm trying to say here? U can't seem to find anything negative about him/her. So, he/she is perfect ryte? But what about the plastic surgery? He/she is not perfect after all but he/she has the looks, attitude and everything u could only possibly dream about. DOES THAT MAKE HIM/HER PERFECT?!?!?! I'm getting a headache just trying to figure out how to put this out in words...

No comments: