Saturday, April 03, 2004

Just another day...

I was called for duty last night. Hehe.. to play 'Call of Duty'. I had a headache and decided to stay home instead. Got bored so I went online. A fren of mine, which her name I shall not mention; is having a hard time with her... ermm.. guyfren. I don't know what to call them actually (coz they aren't exactly in a r/ship), but the point is it hurts to see what she's goin thru. I've been in her situation before and believe me, you wouldn't want to be in our situation. Why is it that it is so hard for guys to understand that that all we need is a little assurance? Maybe not little but for heaven's sakes just give us a bloody assurance! One more thing, what is it with you guys not letting us go out with other guys when it's alryte for YOU GUYS to go out with other gals? You're not even her bf!!! OMG! Please let me (and my fellow ladyfrens) understand men. Guys say gals are hard to understand. Try to understand your gender. It ain't easy, dude.

Anyway, we talked till 3am and from my own understanding, she's goin to give him 'the talk'. Altogether now.. *Oooohhh*. I hope, gal (if you're reading this), things will work out for you. I don't want it to go on like it is. You're not happy and why the need to stay? First of all, you're not his gf. You have a lot goin on for you. You have great guys waiting in line. I know once you set your heart on someone, it's hard to let go but if it ain't working, honey, it ain't worth it. Let me know how it went, k? Call me anytime you need to talk. Whatever your decision may be, I'm two steps behind you. If you decide to stay and he decides he wants a r/ship with you, go ahead but if he screws up... you know what I'll do. Just wait and see... (only if he screws up) and if it's the other way around... hehe.. I'll kick your ass, gal!!! You're smiling now, aren't you? Hehe.. well, hang in there, sweety. It'll be over soon...

No comments: