Yeap, i'm bored. To death! I don't have anything to do at all. My bf's at home playing PS2 and will everyone please stop asking whether I'm seeing him or not today. My bro, sis-in-law and niece dropped by today. Yippee! I just remembered I have to update her photos at the talent agencies. Will probably bring her tomorrow.
I can't believe my bro bought a new cellphone. My dream cellphone. The Nokia 6600. *Screams*. I love that phone. Don't care what all of u think of that phone but I love it! It just feels so right when I hold it in my hand. Darn it! Not gonna get the same phone now. Oh well, when I have the money, I'd probably get the Nokia 7200. Suhh-wweeeettt!
Okay, now back to my boredom. Have u ever felt so bored that u wanna commit suicide? No, not me. Just asking if u have ever felt that way. Owh man. Bored. Yeah. Ain't got a thing to do. I'm thinking maybe I should re-deco my room but when u're bored, u're just too lazy to do anything. Unless if someone asks me out. I'm thinking; maybe I should call up my frens and go out.. but wait, I ain't got no frens. Well, I do but I'm just not in the mood to hang out with that bunch. Why? Coz all we'll be talking about is guys, guys and guys. Tired of that. Yeah. Really.
I wonder where the hell Nick is. He hasn't called. No emails. Am supposed to meet up this week but as usual.. he has gone missing. Yeah, I should have gotten used to it but this is just not Nick.. he would have at least said something about going off somewhere or something. Maybe I should ask Amir if Nick emailed him or something.
I've been receiving a lot of messages in MySpace from a bunch of different guys. It is the typical perverted messages. What's up with males and their hormones? Just because u see a gal's picture lying on her freaking bed does not mean she wants to get laid. How small is ur brain for u to actually think that that is what a gal wants? If u really want a fcuk, go get a whore. Another sad thing about this networking thing is that, ppl actually add u just for the sake of having a list of frens in their space. How sad can one person be? That's so pathetic. I don't add ppl unless I really want to get to know them. Honestly speaking, I only add gals because they're decent and even if they're horny, they write it in a way that would actually make me want to add them. Some gals may like the way some guys write.. but a lot of gals I know, prefer to get to know those that have something intelligent to say. Have a decent conversation on everything. A lot of gals act like they're a bunch of brainless bimbos, but they aren't. So, we may have a typical bimbo-ish profile but ask us anything intelligent, we'll blow ur mind away.
Oh yeah, someone emailed me saying that he got my email add from my blog and he asked me this:
"would u want to have anal sex?" What kind of a stupid question is that? It meant to be oneway, dude, if you don't like nothing near urs, don't ask the girl to take the pain for ur pleasure. And why in the hell would I want to have anal sex with u when I don't bloody know u?? See, somehow this kind ppl never fail to amaze me. Do guys always think with their small head instead of the big one? A guyfren of mine asked me once, why is it that whenever guys look at u when u're at a club, u pay no attention? Wanna know why? Simply because I'm not interested. Even if I did make an eye-contact, that does not mean u're my type. It could be I'm just playing. Well.. as the saying goes.. don't hate the player, hate the game.

No comments:
Post a Comment