Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Giggle? Google? Gurgle? Shut up!

I am now in charge of organising an event in Sept. It's an annual dinner cum fund-raising event of St. Johns PIBG. Excited! Not because it's an all-boys school but my friends will be performing for the event. Hehe.. well, will only know the answer tomorrow but so far, the manager said he's okay with it and they're willing to perform for free since it's all about fund-raising. I love doing charity work. I don't know about anyone else but I feel so good after doing some. Good because I get to see smiling faces of those ppl I'm helping and u feel all warm fuzzy-wuzzy inside. Sigh. Wish I could do it more often!

Had a couple more meetings after the one in St. Johns. Eddie and I were still full from our breakfast so we had Cinnabon for lunch. I had the chocolate cinnabon... OMG, it tasted sssssoooooooooo good. All the time! Yummy! KLCC had a fashion show goin on while I was there.. some local designers parading their clothes. Must be because of the Fashion Fair.. Week.. whatever. I used to know all about the fashion events but lately, I just don't bother... hehe. I had watch the fashion show just now coz my fren asked me to. It's her first runway.. of sort.. so just giving her my support. She did well. It turned out good and gal, if u're reading this, I'm proud of u! Let me know if u have more. Will be glad to give u all of my support!

Btw, I checked my nedstats and I'm curious of something... my page is always being viewed by someone using Maxis Comm.. and I'm just wondering who he/she is... I mean, it's like everyday... and sometimes more than once... just would like to say thanks.. for taking the time to read my thots.. which is basically nonsense.. ehehe... well, thanks again. Feel free to visit more often... hehe.

No comments: