Monday, April 05, 2004

Feeling rather amorphous

I couldn't sleep the whole nyte. Too many things were on my mind.. in fact, they're still on my mind. Have you ever felt like there are so many things on your mind that you don't exactly know what they are? Even if you do, there maybe a few that you can't figure out what it is. Am I making any sense here? See what I mean? Even I don't know what's on my mind or what the hell i'm writing. The lack of sleep has left me feeling rather weak. I'm suppose to pick up my cheque today but too weak to go out. In fact, I'm so weak I can't even type properly. My mind is just not working.

Okay, well, anyway, I miscalculated. There are 13 days left till Amir comes back. 13 days!! If only time would pass by faster. We have a lot of catching up to do. And a good play is goin to be staged at Bangsar Actors Studio on the 10th April onwards.. and I want to catch that play. It's goin to be a great one. I can just feel it. Ryte.. ;)

Tisha just told me that an old fren of ours is coming back somewhere in June. I bet she can't wait for that. Hehehe. Speaking of Tisha, mann.. we shared so many things back in primary school. We argued a lot too. We went out separate ways after std 6 and weren't as close as back then. About a yr ago, I bumped into her and it was great bcoz it wasn't awkward at all. It's good. We picked up from where we left off and now... it's all good. I don't think everyone else would do the same like what Tisha did. No matter how long ago you parted with your 'used-2-b-bestfrens', you would still hold that grudge against that person. I'm talking about those that parted on bad terms. I can't see myself being good to someone that betrayed me or backstabbed me. I just can't. Maybe it was easy for Tisha and I because the reason why we weren't close after primary school was the fact that we went to different secondary schools but although that may be the main reason, we did have a huge fight before we left SSP. Maybe it was easy for me to start all over is because what happened between us both was way back when we were 12. Now we're both 20-somethings and we have matured since then. I don't even know how I got into writing about this. All I'm saying is that, I miss all my frens. Especially the ones I was very much close to. My bestfrens who were with me when things were not good at home. My bestfrens who were there for me when I found out my ex-bf was cheating on me. My bestfrens who taught me the value of frenship but backstabbed me anyway. Okay, I don't miss them but if it weren't for them, I wouldn't have come acrossed 2-faced bitches like them and wouldn't have known that ppl like that exist in this world. The sad thing is that, ppl like them.. increases everyday...

I'm getting hungry.. mum's calling for lunch. Well, I'll write more later...

No comments: