Yesterday, I planned to go out with Tisha. We did. Instead of just Tisha and I, we were joined by her sis, Nisha and hubby, Crin. Later, Dez joined us. I had fun. Although I was hoping it was just Tisha and I bcoz we had a lot of catching up to do but it was fun anyway. I haven't laughed like yesterday for such a long time. In fact, I didn't know they were so cool to hang out with.. hahaha.. if Tisha is reading this, she's goin to kill me!! Oh well, Tisha, I know u love me! Hahaha.
So, we met at OU around 2.30pm. Okay, ppl usually have the main course first or meal and after that the desserts, ryte? Yeah, well in the case of my frens and I, we had desserts first. Weird. Aahh.. chocolate cinnabon has never tasted sooo good! I must have been so hungry. Anyway, we didn't do anything much. A lot talking tho.. everything about us when we were in SSP. It was hilarious.. the things we do at the age of 11.. 12.. geez. Gals back then, whom I thot marriage was the last thing on their mind, are now, MARRIED! I can't believe she's married. This gal, I'm talking about.. well, she's a bitch. She called me one.. hmm.. it takes one to know one, ryte, Nish? Nish, Tish and I, we hated those bunch. Imagine at the age of 12, they think the world belongs to them. I think even now, they seem to think that way. Sad, bcoz it sure isn't theirs alone. Anyway, they're not worth the space of my blog, so after Nisha and Crin left for home (they just arrived from Aust so they were tired), Dez, Tisha and I decided to have something to eat. We ate at News-something, i ate there about 3 times already and yet, I never seem to remember the name of the cafe. Did more talking.. hmm.. bananaberry.. hahaha.. a stupid secret joke between Tish, Dez and I. God! The supervisor is not into me, Tish! Will u and Dez just stop about that the next time we go out! He freaks me out.. REALLY! He was just being nice. Kesian dia.. got the wrong info. At about 7-ish, Tisha went home and I didn't really wanna leave yet, so Dez and I decided to go somewhere we can talk so he chose Gelare. We had waffles, Tish.. I promise u, next time I'll bring u there. I forgot all about it. Sigh.. we had a good talk.. he is full of surprises, that Dez. There are so many things about him that I thot I have known enough, apparently not. He's a good fren. I think the only guy fren (besides my greekGod) that is always there for me, willing to listen to everything I have to say without wanting or expecting anything in return. He's a cool dude. We had to leave at 9-ish coz he had to get some stuff for his parents and later, sent me home. Over all, it was a great day for me. I wish Amir was around with us.
Being with them yesterday, had me thinking about my frens before this. I had fun with them but it's just diff with Tisha and gang. With them, it's like we're uncontrolable yet behaved. I don't know if that makes any sense but it does to me. Some ppl think it's so cool to let out.. just be yourself in public but I don't know.. to me, that's just wrong. U gotta know when to loose urself and when to behave. In public, well for me, I have to behave becoz my father's frens are everywhere. I don't want words to get to my parents that their daughter is out of control or is misbehaving in public. I guess that is why, some of my frens have decided to ditch me. I can't be someone they want me to be. I have changed. I may not changed to a better person in their eye, but I have to say this, I have changed to a better person. I am no longer the loud person I was. I am 24 (sorry, 23.. i'll be 24 in Oct).. so I guess I have to behave like one. Behind closed-doors, I can be 13.. 4.. whatever age but in public, I'm 23. Call me a hypocrite but I think there is a lot of ppl like me out there. I just don't see the point of being urself and complain later that ppl are treating u like a kid or giving u 'my goodness, don't this kid know how to behave' looks. Another thing is, pretentious ppl. I don't see the point of being someone else just to impress ur circle of frens or the gal/guy u just met. Why the need? If u pretend to be someone u're not, u know for a fact that that gal/guy is only falling for the person u pretend to be and not u. Be yourself. U'll be surprise of how much there is in u that can make a gal/guy or even more, like u for u. Think about that.

No comments:
Post a Comment