So i went to see my bro, Ezy at the airport. All of us, that would be me, Eddie, my eldest bro and El, the youngest of the boys. Still older than I am. Damn it. Wish I was the older one but well, I think it's good enough being the youngest and the only girl in the family. And no, I am not spoiled. I used to get things to go my way. Yeah, notice that i used the term.. 'used'? So, I'm no longer spoiled! Anyhoowee, we had a great laugh at Burger King, KLIA. It was so good to sit and talk about work and well, we mostly bitched about other ppl. Hehe.. not very nice are we? Hmmm.. come on, who doesn't bitch? U don't? Really? Maan... u're soooo good.. such an angel.. =P
Ezy is only going off for a month. He'll be back on the 27th May and will be going back to Dubai for good. That's when I think I'll cry buckets and pails. Wait.. is it pale or pail? Bail? No? Nope.. it's pail. I think. Oh well, I have a dictionary somewhere but too lazy to get my ass up. LOL. Such a lazy bitch sometimes but who cares.. coz I don't! Khalil, I did try to cry... hehe. Takde lah. Tak nangis pun. Like I said, maybe when we send him off again in May. I might probably get Amir to come with me. Hehe.. so that I can wet his shirt... gosh, that sound soo wrong.
We took pictures.. yeah, hehe.. it's so weird. We don't take pictures of all of us together often. In fact, the last time we did was maybe back in the 80s. All four of us.. yeap.. somewhere during the times when I was their pain in the ass! Still am. ;). Always will be. After I saw the photos (which we took using Eddie's phone), I felt kinda sad. Wish I had more photos of us. I think the best moments are always captured in the form of a picture and without us realising that is one of the best moments until we see the photo. I'm very close to my bros. They're afterall, my flesh and blood but I don't think I'm as close to Ezy as I am to my other 2 bros and it saddens me that I'm not. I wish I could turn back the time and make my r/ship with him better. We do talk... about almost everything. But I don't think he loves me as much as Eddie does. Or El. The thing is, I don't think I love him as much as I do both of them. I love Ezy, no doubt there but I wish I could love him more. He's a great person. He's one of the ppl I look up to. With him being away, maybe I will get the chance to think of a way to get closer to him. Who knows, when he comes back.. I'll be the first he'd call (okay, I know for sure that's not gonna happen!! hehe..). Anyway, I'm happy that he's happy. He looked excited and happy to start his new life in Dubai. I wish him all the best and I know.. if he ever need a listening ear.. I'll always be around for him.. any day.. any time.
Abg Ezy, I may not have told u this.. but I love u, bro and I'm proud to have u as my bro and wouldn't trade anyone for u. Maybe if Brandon Boyd.. okay, let's not go there...

No comments:
Post a Comment