Hehe.. yeah ryte, like I'm gonna tell u the intimate stuff. What I'm gonna tell is that my bf, Amir is back! Finally! Not for good but at least, he'll be here for 4 months! Woohoo!! Can't wait to spend more time with him. Gotta catch up on the movies and food!! Damn.. he looks soo good. Yeah yeah, he's my bf and of course he's good-looking but honestly, if he isn't mine, I would still think so and have done anything to get his attention.. hehehe. Okay okay.. goin psycho here.
So, my bro is leaving today for Dubai. Actually he's off to his wife's hometown that is in Sarawak and will be leaving for Dubai from there. I don't think I get to see him before he goes off. It's almost 12noon and he's not here and hasn't called.. so yeah, don't think I'll see him. Am gonna miss him terribly. I don't wanna think too much about this because I don't wanna end up crying. It's hard enough to see my mum and my 3rd bro coping with this news. I don't want to think about not seeing him again because I am sure we will see him again.. soon (somehow, that doesn't sound too convincing!). I wish him all the best and hope he'll be happy with his decision (I know his wife is!! =P).

No comments:
Post a Comment