Monday, April 12, 2004

Bite Me!!

I received the most ridiculous call this morning. A gal called me up at 6 in the freaking morning and screamed nuts at me for going out with her bf. Excuse me? First of all, I was at Sports Unlimited in the afternoon. Went shopping later. Alone. Went back and slept. Secondly, even if I did go out with him, he's not UR bf. Lastly, I have my own bf to go out with. Altho at the moment he's in Canada, I would rather much be spending time with my gfs. So, after all the explainations (which I seriously don't owe her any but she insisted that I tell her EVERY DETAIL), I thot I can get back to my sleep... but noooo, again she said "Bitch! U went out with him and watched a movie with him yesterday and u're denying it!! So typical of a bitch like u!".. hmm.. which part of 'I wasn't with him' don't u f***ing understand? Are u that stupid?? Such a retard. For heaven's sakes, u didn't even tell me ur name. Why? Coz u're not so sure that I'm the gal, ryte? Or are u just plain scared? He's single. He's not seeing anyone.. not even u! He doesn't want a relationship, get it? He's just using u. I know him very well. U should be calling him for an explaination, not me. U're older than I am but god, u think like a 17 yr-old gal. He's younger than u are, for crying out loud! Go get someone ur own age! If u can't face the fact that he just wants to have fun, then I'm sorry but u should really move on and u should know better than to date a guy that young. I don't call him. He calls me so if u don't like that, tough! I don't give a shit about how u feel. Did u think about how I would feel to receive a f***ed up phone call early in the morning? No, ryte? So, why should I give two hoots about how u feel after all the nasty things I said? I don't owe u anything, lady. Nil. He f***ed u up, not me. So go call him. Don't call every single female name/number u found in his cell. I'm sorry if u feel threatened or watever shit u just told me.. no, I'm not sorry.. I don't care actually. I really don't. As a matter of fact, I am actually starting to enjoy this sort of attention. I usually get attention from guys, it would be nice to get this sort of attention every now and then. I should really get used to this coz I am very sure this would not be the last time. I bet u, I'll get this sort of calls often... yeah, and I can't wait. It felt good to swear and it's so sad to see a 28 above ladies going nuts over a 22 yr-old guy. I'm actually enjoying this. Call me a bitch.. call me whatever u want.. I don't care. He calls me.. I don't call him. Oh and before u call anyone else, make sure u know wat to say. Gal, u stutter... do something about it.

No comments: