Wednesday, April 14, 2004

BIG fish!

I watched BIG FISH a couple of days ago, it was a very interesting movie. I'm not gonna review the movie, just how i felt after watching it. I was fascinated at how Edward Bloom told his stories. How someone tells a tall tale. An event that happened in his life could have been told in a straight boring manner but instead he translated it into a fascinating and exciting event. The way it is told, it made me want to be in his situation! Which I somehow thot it could be true afterall but of coz it was all a fantasy.

The relationship between Edward Bloom and his son, which I forgot his name in the movie (played by Billy Crudup, who is btw SO HOT!) reminded me of a book I read; Man & Boy by Tony Parsons. A brilliant book. Should read it, ppl. Man & Wife is just as good.

Big Fish to me is excellent. Of course having played by 2 gorgeous men really helped but the storyline itself is amazing. It is very detailed. The graphics, i mean. If you really watch it, it's actually a simple story but I don't know, there's just something about it that makes it an unforgettable movie. Must be becoz of Ewan and Billy.. ;)

No comments: