Sunday, April 18, 2004

A crazy week!

I haven't been blogging due to some unforeseen circumstnaces. The TNB power house in my area was down so I couldn't go online. Couldn't do my research on some stuff and was really pissed. Now, everything is back to normal.

Okay, it has been a crazy week because my dad is not speaking to me. yeap, had an argument and he hasn't spoken to me since Monday. I give up. Yes, he's my dad.. I should respect him but in order for me to do so, I have to give up. Really. Ask my mum. She's the one who asked me to just go do my own stuff and wait till he starts talking to me again. So, that's what I have been doing. I'm so excited!! My bf, Amir is coming back on Monday and that is TOMORROW!!!! LOL. I sooo can't wait to see him. See how I can talk about 2 different subjects at one time.. yeah, that's me.

Anyway, went to watch Super Sapiens (HellBoy) with Amir's bro, Azhar, my 2 bros and my sis-in-law. The story.. is CRAP! I may not have read the comic but it's enough for me to say that the movie was a total flop! I mean.. what's with the ending? And the CGI?? OMG! I think whoever is studying CGI ryte now can do a much better outcome. X-Men is excellent. Really. Super Sapiens.. not at all. And again, that's my opinion. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion on anything and everything.. ryte? Ryte!!

Next, my bro, Ezy came over the other day to let us know that he just got a new job. Better pay and a higher position. Good news? Great news. That was great news till he told us that he'd be transferring to Dubai for the job! Dubai! How long will he be there? He's not sure. If he likes the way things go.. he'd probably be there.. FOREVER! Dubai! That's not anywhere near my house! I can't drive up to there, I have to take a bloody plane if I wanna have a talk with him. Not that I talk to him if I have something on my mind but he's my brother.. and I'm losing one because he's transferring to Dubai! I know if I ever need to talk to him, I can always meet up with him.. but now, if I do need to talk to Ezy.. how am I gonna do that? Sad thing is, I haven't shed a tear about his moving to Dubai. It's not that I don't love him, I love my brothers, all 3 of them (altho I don't tell that to their face.. :P) but I just can't seem to cry about it. What's wrong with me? I cried thinking about my bf in Canada and my bro.. MY BRO leaving us for Dubai.. and I did not cry.. nil! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?? Sigh. I think I'd cry when I send him off to the airport. Owh man.. I won't get to see my niece grow up. I won't get to play with her, read her storybooks.. mann... I don't care about his wife.. but their daughter is my niece.. and she is my bro's anak. Owh mann... I'm sooo gonna miss Ezy. Sigh...

Yesterday, I had a manicure at Kuku Bar. Went with Nina. Hehe.. nicceeee. Lovely! Wish I could do that often. Anyway, was supposes to meet up with Dezmark but something came up. Nina and I had lunch at Alexis, Bangsar. The cakes looked soooo yummy but I couldn't have any coz I was so full after I finished up my lasagne. Nina complaint saying that I never finish up my food.. I do so!! Just that, hehe.. I didn't have much appetite lately. Ryte now, I'm having loads of butterflies in my stomach. Hahaha. I'm excited about meeting Amir and am nervous at the same time. Lalala.. I think I better go do something. Maybe work out or something. Hehe.

Later...

No comments: