When they stay over night(staturday to sunday eve only) I get upset. Not because I don´t like them really, but I don´t really like anyone spending the weekend over in my place on the only couch I have(its mine), watching tv and making noise! My boyfriend consider my selfish and cold(somewhat I can understand him) it´s just I don´t feel like having to talk to anyone when I am not in the mood to! I usually go out with friend on their weekends and Sunday I like my peace to work and have few cups of coffee,etc. I don´t want him to leave his kids, nor to spend less time with them. I love the feedom I have, I just wanna be left alone when I have time to do so!is it a big deal really?
I read this on another blog and it really got me thinking. It got me thinking how selfish some people can be. Yes, I tend to be self-centred (can't help it sometimes) but this woman is just plain selfish.
I believe that when a person chooses to be with someone who was married and have kids, she should be prepared with the kids that come along with the man. On top of that, changes in her life will bound to happen and that should be thought of in the beginning.
It was rather appalling for me to read the part where she said "When they stay over night(staturday to sunday eve only) I get upset" - well, they are your BF's kids, for heaven's sake, aren't you suppose to love them half if not just as much as you love your man?? It's not like she didn't know he has kids in the first place before they got together!
It's a coincidence that I am in the same situation that my BF has kids but I would never get upset if I was in this woman's situation (the sleeping over etc) because no matter what, I know his kids are his first priority.
I guess I must be a nice person since his kids like me despite the way I am. I am not *not* nice to them
That's funny. Kids aren't exactly good barometers of what "nice" is so I wouldn't count on it. Parenthood isn't for everyone, I can understand that but if one claims someone as her BF - I think it's only natural for one to love his kids too. She's talking about someone she has spent 3 years of her life with! How can one not learn to love a SO's kids? Kids just don't disappear, you know!
I hate to think that there are people out there that think kids are a burden. It saddens me to no end! I love my nieces, they are my everything and they are not even my own!

1 comment:
omg...cant believe that woman said that!! well..i think that goes to show she had probably falling out of love with the guy....or he's just not spending enough time with her...sad though...kids are dolls...shudnt be seen as a burden...and arent i proud that u're a big gurl that knows how to appreaciate the angels!!! im soooo coming over to see them soon!!! i miss wawa soooo much!!! :)
Post a Comment