Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday morning...

For the past 3 mornings in a row - I got up with a sore throat! It will be sore for a few hours and then it's back to nothing. On top of that - I sneeze more than ever now. My mum said I should move to a cold country. Like it's not cold enough where I am right now. Not winter cold but cold nonetheless. It's been raining a lot more lately and I love it! I love the rain - I think it's romantic. It's wet but romantic! I'm such a doofus!

I have plans to take my cute niecey Wafi for a movie this evening after I am done at work. We're watching 'Alvin & the Chipmunks' with Sandy and G-Man. His name is actually Gobaind but I decided to call him G-Man. He's Sandy's BF - *smile*. Did I see that coming? Well - yes.. like a frisbee to my face. LMSAO. Actually, I think they make a cute couple - from what I saw last Sunday.

No comments: