Monday, December 31, 2007

Reality

I am back at work today after 2 weeks of compassionate leave. Nothing much changed since I left.. the cellphone is still missing.

With all that has happened, I realised who my true friends are. My BF has been very supportive - texting me whenever he can. We have gone through a lot of obstacles in our lives and we were there for each other.

Just few weeks before my late mother passed away, I reconnected my friendship with a friend who was very close to me and my family. The reason for our friendship gone sour was because of work and also a couple of colleagues came in between us. Anyhow, with the loss of my mother, Sandy has been there for me since day one. From that night my mother was admitted till the very day we bury her. Even after that, with the tahlils and family gatherings afterward - she was always there.

I am forever grateful for my BF and Sandy. I was really hurt by what happened between Sandy and I - you see, people are often easily influenced by others - women especially. I know who was behind our estranged friendship.

I would like to leave all of the bad stuff behind in 2007. I know there are better things and friends out there for me. Even if I don't have any new friends, I am truly blessed with the ones I have. The very small amount that I have.

I would like to thank my loving BF for being there for me throughout all this. Thank you for being patient and for putting up with me. You are the sweetest and most amazing man I have met. To know that you cried for me was the sweetest thing any guy has ever done for me. I know what we went through has only gotten us closer than ever and I look forward to sharing more life experiences with you, my darling.

Sandy, although we both may have exchanged bitter words about one another (to other people), I am glad we put all of that behind us. We have shared a lot in the past and I believe that what we went through in the past has taught us the meaning of friendship in so many ways. I know I can always count on you even back then but like always, there will be one or two who would want to come in between us. Thank you for everything that you have done for me - being there for and crying with me.

With that I end this entry with love and hope for a better year for all of my loved ones and our readers.

- Babylove

1 comment:

*s.a.s* said...

hey babyloveee...yeap yeap...totally agree with ya..we have gone through a lot....althought some were bad times...but we managed to get through it...and for that...i am proud for both of us...at least our friendship is stronger.. :) so lets leave 2007 behind in good faith...knowing that 2008 is filled with surprises for both us us!!! cnt wait to enjoy em with you doll!!!

xoxo,
~me~