Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Through the rain..

It's been raining a lot lately. It's good cause I love the weather. It's wet and cold. The downside of that weather is I can't go anywhere without getting wet... I hate carrying umbrellas... don't care whatever size an umbrella comes in. I don't care if it's foldable or not. I just hate carrying one in my bag - reason : my bag may be big (depends on my mood of that day) but it doesn't mean that I like a lot of things in it!

It has been an unpleasant week or so to speak for the past few days.. weeks even. Loss of an unborn family member - which effected me badly. Then a little angel that to go through an operation which went well, btw and thank God it did. Didn't do well at all for a couple of papers so will have to start all over again. Is that awesome or what?!

Everything just doesn't seem to be going the way it is suppose to - not that I know which 'way' it is suppose to be going. Just don't like the way I am feeling right now.

No comments: