Not me - but the blog. Okay, not so much of a new look but I added some stuff over the weekend cause I was bored to death and wanted to take my mind off a few things.
I added the shoutbox which is for people to shout out whatever they want. Some people are too lazy to click on the 'comment' link so it's easier to just comment on the shoutbox. Other than that, there's the countdown to Year 2008.
And yes, I am addicted to coffee and so is my BF who is now wearing a sexy tight jeans. Thank you. I'm all the way over here!!! Gggrrr. I can't really say that I am addicted to coffee - I can go without coffee for a few days so no, I'm not a coffee addict but can I go on a day without my BF? Noooooo.. 'nuff said.
Also, yes... beware of the "AWESOMENESS" ahead. As Sandy has stated... my BF and I are too sexy to look or be sad. LMSAO. With that, we're an awesome bunch. Yes, I am full of myself... go ahead, shoot me!

No comments:
Post a Comment