Wow - What a crazy end to the year, but all-in-all a good end to it.....or what do you think my Love?? I think we got through it all really well, don't you think ? 'smile' THANK YOU for your love, support and for trying real hard to be patient, etc.....I know it wasn't always easy!!
Firstly, I have to apologise to my Babygirl for leaving her all alone on here for some time now - I know she understands why I have not been on here for the last few weeks, and I just wanted to say to you my love - YOU ARE REALLY AMAZING !!!
I miss you and have missed US the last few weeks - more and more than before ! Thank you for being there for me, almost 'all' the time...'smile' I love you for that.....xxx
If you knew how much I need to look in your eyes right this moment, to tell you how much I need you - and how much I love you Babygirl - If you had to really know, I am sure you would not be able to handle it....xx I know, cause I am struggling to control the feelings myself.....
I want you to enjoy your time with the family over these coming few day's and weeks......say hi to them all for me please? Ask them to please look after you for me, cause I don't think you can do it yourself all the time 'smile'
Baby......I LOVE YOU so much......and I miss the hell out of you right now.....I need to have you here with me soon...VERY soon !! xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment