Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Morning After

I woke up this morning with a sore throat, yet again! It's really bothering me right now as I can't even swallow solid food. So I guess I'll be losing weight. Again.

It has been a trying time for the past few weeks for my BF. It's frustrating that I can't be there for him physically as it would be easier if that was possible. Just to hold his hand and tell him everything will be alright.

With his siuation right now, I don't know when will it be the right time to text him as was the case last night when I didn't at all because I do not want another D-Day to happen. Not right now.

I know what you're thinking, maybe I don't but if you're thinking for one minute that I didn't care or think about you and angel #2 at all then you're very wrong because throughout the whole day, in fact - the whole week - that was all that was on my mind. Still is and always will.

Please don't think that I take this very lightly or it does not effect me badly...

No comments: