It has been just that for the past few weeks. He was going through some major things while I was going through some things not so major but trying and difficult nonetheless.
After not speaking to each other for a few days due to unforeseen circumstances (doesn't that sound oh-so-formal?!), it felt so good to hear his voice earlier! It sent shivers through my body, I kid you not!
I miss him so much and I can't say that enough. Not even a day out of the weeks that we had it bad that I love him less. It was very hard for me to go through the days without seeing or hearing from him but I managed to go through it all. Not easy seeing how spoiled I am. I may have thought of stupid silly random things but I don't think one can blame me for thinking or wondering especially with the situation that I am in. It has nothing to do with 'trust' - it's more about my insecurities which yes, I know, my love - I have to work on my own. It's just been so frustrating and weird for the past few weeks that I wish it will be over soon.
Now, we have to go through the holidays. Almost 2 and half weeks without seeing one another - oh shyte - how the hell are we going to go through that? Seeing that we got through the tough weeks, the holidays shouldn't be too bad, now huh?
He is not alone on the "I feel further away from you" feeling. That was exactly how I was feeling for the past few days and I guess that was what I was trying to tell him. I did feel like he was slipping away - and the thought of it was scary. It's one year now and we have gone through a lot together. There are many other obstacles for us to go through, that I know.

No comments:
Post a Comment