Thursday, February 28, 2008

OMG!! I need to lose some fats!!!!

I can't fit into my hotpants! I am sooo shock when I tried it on and I couldn't button it up. Seriously, I need to lose some weight and that said, fats too! Really, I can't fit into them!!! I used to fit into them... which was just last year! I was friggin' 26 and now, I'm 29! OMFG!! I freaked out! I was screaming and shouting - my dad asked what was wrong and I told him... his responded with "Aahhh.... you're 'tembam', that's good! You've always been so thin" - Aaarrrgghhhhhh!!!! Men!!!!!

Everybody seems to think that I am slim and curvy - then why do I feel so fat?!?! Am I having PMS? Gee whizz... I don't know anymore! Arrrghhh... BC pills are so not helping! I decided to go back to Loette cause when I took Yasmin BC pills - I had headaches. So I decided to take Loette and well, apparently my SIL says that it makes you eat more - greatttt BUT I have Jace to make sure that I do not eat more than 2 meals a day now. Yeah yeah, I know... I can eat whatever I want as long as I exercise.... BUT no more fattening food for me. No more greasy food and anything that can make my blood pressure go up cause I have been feeling sick - more sick than ever lately. No more McD's for me. Really.

OMG - my tummy looks as if I am 2 months preggers - that is sooo gross!!! Aaarrghhh! I feel so flabby. I need to run. Yes, that's what I should do! Am going to take my trainers out and run this weekend. After work. I'll leave early and run at the park. Then swimming after that. Weights on Mon and Wed... yup, that can work. I will have to be very hard on myself - no more playing around.... no sirree!!!!

No comments: