Friday, February 29, 2008

Weight and what-not

I weighed myself this morning and it turned out that I am now 53kg!!!!!! That is above my ideal weight. I can't afford to gain anymore. I really can't - it'd be unhealthy. I have to look after my weight and also, blood pressure. I'm in my late twenties and I have to start taking extra care of my health! Ggggrrr.... 53kg - shiissshhhh.

I am thinking of leaving this company I'm working for. Actually, I am going to leave this company but I thought it'd be good to have a job in hand so that I don't stay at home with nothing to do. That would be hard for me as home is the last place I want to be on a full day. It'd bring too many memories - not that that isn't a good thing but I'm just not ready yet - and I need to keep my mind occupied.

I have been talking to two women - one is 53 and another 44 yrs old - about my loss. They both lost their parents a few years back. It was heartbreaking listening to their stories. One of them lost her father first and a few weeks later, her mother passed on. Imagine the pain, anger and hurt she had to go through. I am very glad I have these 2 amazing and very strong individuals to talk to since everyone around me is very busy with their lives. They sure don't sound old though... the way they write to me... they sound so young I thought they were in their 30s! What was shocking was that both had a relationship with MM - one is still seeing her MM. Shocking cause I didn't know it was that common - at that age.

Wanna know what else is common nowadays? Ovarian cyst. There are different types of cysts but all treatable. I read that about 95% of ovarian cyst are benign meaning they are not cancerous. It also stated that the hormones in the contraceptive pills; it may regulate the menstrual cycle, prevent the formation of follicles that can turn into cysts and possibly shrink an existing cyst. So it's a good thing, I'm taking those, huh? Anyway, at this moment every 3 out of 5 women I know personally have had the ovarian cyst. Although it isn't cancerous, it is still something to worry about.

No comments: