Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Changes and more...

My N71 is being a bitch! It's acting up and I don't like one bit of it! I almost threw the phone to the wall because it was so annoying last few days and wallpaper of my flip display did not turn up and it kept asking me to remove memory card... which is the most annoying thing about it. The thing with N series is that you have to constantly upgrade the software which is a drag for me as I don't have the time to go to the Nokia centre to get it done.

Then Eddie bought I-Phone!!!! Arrrrgghhhh!! It's awesome! So since he has his new I-Phone, I get to use his smartphone - Samsung SGH something. It's slim (to my liking) and kinda wide but it works very well (so far :P) and it's like using a computer, really. I have to get use to it. It's a bit confusing - can't find certain functions but I guess given time, I'll be using it well.

What's going to happen with my N71? Selling it off! I'm done with N series, in fact I'm done with Nokia for now!!

It's Jimmy's last day at work today so all of us had breakfast this morning. Met up with the rest at Pappa and had breakfast, took some pics and now here I am in the office. Will be leaving soon... I didn't get enough sleep. Dad and Eddie came home around 2ish from visiting my granduncle whose wife passed away last evening. It's another shock to all of us as it was just a few weeks ago that they came over to visit me and my father. Grandaunt was looking good - granduncle was the one that wasn't feeling too good but turned out, my grandaunt left first... it's funny how God works, hey?

Well, I'm off to play some cards with these outrageous people!

xoxo

No comments: