Sunday, February 03, 2008

An eventful day? NOT!

Work was quite hectic today but nothing out of the ordinary. We received call from HQ requesting us to be there on Mon at 11:30am. It turned out to be that they received our Digi phone bill and the amount came up to MYR400, all calls were made to Indonesia. Then we figured - it must have been the cleaner that took our company's cellphone during the when Jace was on vacation and I was on compassionate leave (which turned out to be the Company had no such thing - go figure!).

So over the phone we were asked "Who's going to pay for the bill?" - huh? Look, I for one - will not be paying any amount for calls I clearly did not make. If they asked us to pay, I'm gonna give them a check... a reality check!

No comments: