I woke up feeling lost. I think I had a dream. I can't remember what it was about but I know it had something to do with food - which is not a good thing. Old folks tale is that it means that the dreamer is going to be extremely sick.
Ditto.
I was very quiet on the way to work which I don't think that's anything new to my father. Got to work and I already felt worse.
Jace came to work and we headed out for lunch. Didn't eat much although I was hungry. I didn't talk much although I felt like there is so much that I want to tell her but I couldn't bring myself to tell her. I'm not sure why but the thought of being a burden to someone doesn't sound too appealing. I think that is one of the reasons why I don't tell anyone anything much.
Yes they offer their ears but you can tell the ones that just say it for the sake of being nice and those who actually mean it when they utter those words.
I'm not asking for pity. No one will understand my feelings, why I am feeling this way until you're in my shoes. Maybe you're the bigger and better person so you will have it easy... but not everyone is like you.

No comments:
Post a Comment