Left home around 11am and reached HQ around 11:15am. Met Jace there, got the bills from Terence and left for the police station in Kota Damansara.
We were told that it was easier for them if we reported it in Malay - yeah, easy for you - hard for me! When it comes to formal Malay, I am soooo bad at it!! I can't form a full sentence and I can't say it full without sounding like a total retard! I am not proud of it although I do speak Malay well - not very well but people can understand my Malay but they will laugh. *frown*
During my typing out the report, the policeman in charge had a few Qs:
Policeman : Istella.... are you Malay?
Me : Yes, I am....
Policeman : Islam?
Me : Yeesss..... (with a puzzled look on my face)
Jace looked at me - with a screwed up look on her face. Didn't it state on my ID that I am both Malay and Islam?! Just because I don't look like one does not mean I am not one!!! Ggggrrr.... I get that all the time. ALL THE TIME!
So after we were done, we were told to go to Mutiara Damansara to see an Inspector who is charged of investigation so off we went!
We had to bloody wait for him - for about an hour! Jace and I entertained each other by acting out scenes of investigations and interrogations done in the movies. I told her if we ever needed to interrogate someone - I'd be the one throwing the chair around! I just love throwing things around. I can't afford to do that with my things cause... well, they are mine and expensive. LOL. Oh but I do remember the day my mother passed away, I got home from Penang and when I got into the shower - I couldn't take the damn lid off from my shower gel. I was so frustrated and also angry for what happened so I threw the shower gel bottle and it crashed! Felt really good afterward.
So after the Inspector came - which was a big Singh fella - friendly and well, funny. We were pretty scared of him when he made call to the man who was in charge of our cleaners at the office. All went well and our case is under investigation.
I will have to go over to Digi Centre tomorrow to discuss with them about the bill. I hope that won't take long!

No comments:
Post a Comment